Film Slitting and Rewinding
As part of our continued effort towards providing both our customers and suppliers with a total packaging solution, we have our own on-site slitting, rewinding and salvage operation.
We are able to work with all current materials, from 4.5 to 1100 microns.
Why use us for Film Slitting and Rewinding?
- Our Slitting and Rewinding service is utilised by many major packaging manufacturers in the UK.
- Fast turn around times
- Extreme precision in ensuring correct widths
- National collection and delivery service
- Highly competitive prices
Our slitting and rewinding machines incorporate:
- Fully automatic unwind and rewind tension controls
- Photo-electric guiding for printed material
- Edge guiding for unprinted material
- Rotary or razor cutting
- Calibrated metre counters
- Pressure controlled lay-on rollers and rewinding arms for individual slit reel control.
Fix Incorrect Widths and Badly Wound Reels
Replace Crushed or Incorrect Core Sizes
Fix Incorrectly Wound Reels
For more information on our film slitting and rewinding service, call us now on 0161 797 2222.
Request A Quote
Film Slitting and Rewinding Applications
Our slitting and rewinding service can be applied to all current materials; from 4.5 to 1100 microns including:
- Polyester / polypropylene laminates
- Paper / foil
- Printed film
- Nylon / Polythene
- Woven and Non-Woven
- Label Stock
Maximum slit width = 1850mm
Minimum slit width = 13mm
Maximum unwind diameter = 1100mm
Maximum rewind diameter = 800mm
Film Salvage Service
Our salvage service means we can also help you with damaged or redundant stock, offering a solution to the following issues:
- Incorrect widths
- Crushed cores
- Wound incorrectly
- Incorrect core size
Using our salvage service can save you money, time and can ensure you achieve maximum yield from all your materials, whether they are damaged, the wrong width for your requirements or are on an incorrect core size.