We are one of the UK’s largest manufacturer of vacuum pouches.
Established in 1990 as a distributor of vacuum packaging products we have experienced considerable growth.
In 2016 we started our transition from distributor to manufacturer – purchasing and installing three Mamata Vega Plus 1020 vacuum pouch making machines. Manufacturing our own vacuum pouches gives us a wide range of advantages; the benefits are passed directly to our customers, such as:
- Greater control of the quality of raw materials and production process, meaning a vastly superior final product
- Reduced overheads, shipping and import costs; meaning lower prices for our customers
- Bespoke vacuum pouches; customers have the option of custom sizes, tear notches and 2 or 3 side seals
- Short lead times on bespoke vacuum pouches – approximately 7 days
- Faster response times to market demands, allowing us to control stock more efficiently
For more information on our vacuum pouch manufacturing service, call us now on 0161 797 2222.
Manufactured in the UK
Our vacuum pouches are manufactured to the highest standards on-site at our purpose built facility.
BRC/IOP A Grade Accredited
We are A-Grade BRC/IOP Accredited
Click for more information
Bespoke Vacuum Pouches
We can custom make your vacuum pouches to virtually any size, up to 1,000mm wide. We can also add tear notches and you have the option of 2-side or 3-side seal.
Order before 12pm and we will deliver next day to any mainland UK business address. We aim to turn around bespoke orders in 7 working days.
2 or 3 Side Seal Vacuum Pouches
Our 10kg vacuum pouches are manufactured using a two-side-seal process.
The benefits of this method are as follows:
- Vastly higher burst pressures in comparison to 3-side seal vacuum pouches
- Pouches are stronger at the base as they are folded as opposed to sealed
- Less prone to failure giving our customers higher product yield and profit margins
Our two-side seal vacuum pouches can be used for a wide range of applications, they are perfectly suited to the vacuum packing of large cheese blocks and heavy meats.