We manufacture and sell a comprehensive range of 90 micron vacuum pouches that are made from food-grade PA/PE coextruded multilayer flexible film.
Our 90 micron vacuum pouches are suitable for bone-in applications and provide higher puncture resistance than our 65 micron vacuum pouches. 90 micron vacuum pouches provide improved pack presentation and product feel in the retail environment; in addition, they give better product protection when in transit.
90 micron vacuum pouches are perfect for longer-term storage of cooked and uncooked soft meats, fish and cheeses, including:
- – The majority of bone-in products and shellfish
- – The majority of food and non-food vacuum packing applications
- – Raw Poultry and White Meats – such as, Chicken, Turkey, Duck, Goose and Fish
- – Raw Red Meat – such as, Beef, Lamb, Pork, Veal, and Venison
- – Soft, Medium and Hard Cheeses
- – Cured Meats
- – Smoked and Unsmoked Fish
- – Nuts, Cereals and Crisps
- – Coffee and Tea
- – Condiments, Herbs and Spices.
Our 90 micron clear vacuum pouches are for use with industrial chamber type vac packers such as Turbovac, Henkelman and Multivac.
They are not for use with domestic vacuum sealers, such as Andrew James, JML, Sous Vide Supreme or FoodSaver etc. If you require vacuum pouches for this type of machine, please visit our Embossed Vacuum Sealer Bags page.
- – Increased shelf-life of food products
- – Improved retail shelf appeal
- – Prevention of product degradation and protection from oxidation
- – Protection against contact and contamination
Structure – PA/PE/PA/PE – coextruded multilayer flexible film.
Characteristics – Easy cutting, non-shrinking film, Good oxygen barrier, Thermal treatment at 95° C/1h
|Heat sealing temperature||ºC||140 - 195ºC|
|O2 permeability cm3/m2. 24 h. bar (23ºC – 75% RH)||cc/m2 – 24 h-||~50|
|Water Vapour Permeability at 23ºC, 100% RH||g/(m2-24h.)|
|Quality Management System||BRCGS Accredited|