Embossed Vacuum Sealer Bags
Our embossed vacuum sealer rolls are designed to be used with most brands of domestic vacuum sealers, including:
Available in six popular sizes – order now for next day delivery*
* Next working day delivery applies to orders received before 12pm.
Vacuum Sealer Bags are ideal for freezing food and preventing freezer burn.
Our embossed vacuum sealer bags are compatible with a wide range of vacuum sealer machines.
Reusable, dishwasher safe and microwave safe, these embossed sealer pouches are perfect for preserving food for longer and keeping household items free from corrosion and moisture damage.
- Keep Food Fresh
- Prevent Freezer Burn
- Boilable, Dishwasher Safe, Microwave Safe
- Perfect for Sous Vide Cooking
- Designed for a wide range of vacuum sealer machines, including Andrew James, SousVide Supreme, FoodSaver, Gastrobac, JML, Magic Vac, Rival Seal-A-Meal, VacMaster and Vac-Star.
Full Range of Standard Sizes Available for Next Day Delivery.
How Vacuum Sealers Preserve Food
Vacuum sealers preserve food by inhibiting the growth of mold, fungus, and spoilage bacteria. These cause discoloration, rancid odours and slimy residues, not only ruining the taste, appearance and texture of food, but also causing serious illness if eaten.
Fortunately, these bacteria require oxygen to grow. Vacuum sealing food deprives them of oxygen so that they can’t grow and consume your food.
Freezer Burn and Dehydration
Vacuum sealing protects food from freezer burn and dehydration. Andrew James vacuum seal bags keep food out of contact with the air, so the moisture inside can’t evaporate.
Freezer burn occurs when in food gets drawn up to the surface freezing and forming ice crystals. Freezer burn isn’t dangerous but ruins the taste and texture of food. Vacuum sealing in a vacuum bag prevents this process.
Vacuum sealed food will taste as rich and tender when you unpack it as it did when it was originally sealed.
Call us on 0161 797 2222 for more information
Our embossed vacuum sealer bags have a criss-crossing pattern texture on one side of the bag, which allows the appliance to function properly.
We stock six standard sizes of embossed vacuum sealer bags, which are available for next day delivery. Our bags are made of a polyamide (PA) air impenetrable exterior and a polyethylene (PE) food approved interior.
They have been third-party tested and verified to be free of Bisphenol-A, lead and any phthalates. They are heat resistant pouches which can be used for Sous Vide cooking up to 90°C.
Our embossed vacuum sealer bags are remarkably resistant, do not allow oxygen to penetrate and guarantee excellent sealing results.
The actual seal length of your sealing bar dictates what sizes bags or rolls you can vacuum seal.
Embossed Vacuum Sealer Bags – Typical Usage Applications
Our Embossed Vacuum Sealer Bags are perfect for the storage of solid or liquid food and non-food items, such as:
- Raw Meat and Fish
- Cooked Meat and Fish
- Fish and Seafood
- Cheese and Dairy products
- Food-based liquids such as Soups, Gravies and Sauces
- Powders and Granules such as coffee, tea, sugar and salts
- Snacks such as crisps, popcorn, nuts and confectionery
- Human Foodstuffs
- Pet Foods
- Fishing Baits
- Microwaveable Foods.
Designed to the Highest Standards
- Vacuum sealer bags come in six standard sizes and are available for next day delivery.
- Vacuum Pouches are made of a polyamide air impenetrable exterior and a polyethylene food approved interior.
- They have been third-party tested and verified to be free of Bisphenol-A, lead and any phthalates.
Suitable for Sous Vide Cooking
- Heat resistant Andrew James Vacuum pouches can be used for Sous Vide cooking up to 90°C.
- These textured Kitchen vacuum sealer bags are remarkably resistant, do not allow oxygen to penetrate and guarantee excellent sealing results.
- The actual seal length of your sealing bar dictates what sizes bags or rolls you can vacuum seal.
Embossed Vacuum Sealer Bags – Technical Specifications
Structure – Made of a polyamide (PA) air impenetrable exterior and a polyethylene (PE) food approved interior.
Characteristics – They have been third-party tested and verified to be free of Bisphenol-A, lead and any phthalates. Heat resistant, and can be used for sous vide cooking up to 90°C.
|Heat Seal Strength||N/15mm||> 15|
|Tensile Strength||N/15mm||> 24.3|
|Tightness Test||No Air Leakage|
Delivery and Despatch Information
Please note we currently do not ship to Northern Ireland, if you would like to place an order from Northern Ireland please contact us.
Standard delivery is £8 or free on orders over £100 (this is not applicable on Vacuum Packers, delivery on all Vacuum Packers are £65 - £85, also certain areas within the UK may be charged at a different rate due to location), we aim to process and dispatch all orders the same day, with them being delivered the next day if ordered before 12pm. For small orders we use UK Mail, allowing us to track the whereabouts of your items along with an estimation of when your package will be delivered, we can also provide these tracking details for you to keep up-to-date on the progress of your order. For larger orders we use a freight company who also deliver on a next day basis for orders placed before 2pm, as with smaller orders we can provide tracking information for you to keep track on your package. Prices on delivery are subject to change and may vary from that stated above dependent on location in the UK. All our prices our provided by our courier service and we ensure we aim to give you the best price on delivery available.