Sous Vide Bags (Boilable Vacuum Pouches)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Our sous vide bags are perfectly suited to the sous vide cooking process, where high temperatures (up to 120ºC) are required.
Made from 9 layers of high temperature nylon/polythene laminate which provides exceptional barrier properties and prevents the passage of air, inert gasses or water vapour. They guarantee a very reliable seal.
We offer an extensive range of sous vide bags with features including:
- Ability to high temperature cook if required – up to 120 degrees C (120º Celcius)
- Can be steamed, boiled or microwaved.
- “Sous vide” printed into the seal to avoid mix-ups with standard vacuum pouches
- Our boilable vacuum pouches provide excellent temperature control to ensure perfect cooking and food safety.
Call us on 0161 797 2222 for more information
Typical Usage Applications
Our sous vide bags are suitable for cooking a wide range of food types including :
- Meats and poultry – beef, lamb, pork and chicken
- Fish and seafood – sous vide works well with delicate fish, ensuring it is not overcooked
- Vegetables, selected fruits and eggs
Advantages of sous vide bags
- Taste: The juices are locked in, enhancing the overall flavour
- Consistency: Meat in particular becomes very tender and succulent
- Space saving: Sous Vide cooking takes up relatively little space, ideal for smaller kitchens
- Time saving: Food can be prepared in advance, vacuum sealed and stored for relatively long periods of time, perfect for busy kitchens.
Structure – PA/PE/PA/PE
Characteristics – Thermoforming with good oxygen barrier. Thermal treatment at 121ºC/0,5h
|Forming Temperature||ºC||Bottom Film 90 - 98ºC|
|Thermal Treatment||ºC Max||121ºC/0,5h|
|Coefficient of Friction Treatment||0.40 – 0.60|
|Coefficient of Friction Untreated||0.25 – 0.40|
|Oxygen Permeability at 23ºC, 75% RH||cc/(m2-24h.)||~40||~38||~15|
|Water Vapour Permeability at 23ºC, 100% RH||g/(m2-24h.)||<1||<1||<2|
|Quality Management Systems||BRC/IOP A Grade Approved|