We manufacture and sell a comprehensive range of 50 micron clear vacuum pouches that are made from food grade PA/PE coextruded multilayer flexible film.
Our 50 micron clear vacuum pouches are perfect for the short term storage of uncooked soft meats and cheeses, including:
- – Raw Poultry and White Meats – such as, Chicken, Turkey, Duck, Goose and Fish
- – Raw Red Meat – such as, Beef, Lamb, Pork, Veal, and Venison
- – Soft, Medium and Hard Cheeses
Our 50 micron clear vacuum pouches are for use with industrial chamber type vac packers such as Turbovac, Henkelman and Multivac.
They are not for use with domestic vacuum sealers, such as Andrew James, JML, Sous Vide Supreme or FoodSaver etc. If you require vacuum pouches for this type of machine, please visit our Embossed Vacuum Sealer Bags page.
- – Increased shelf-life of food products
- – Improved retail shelf appeal
- – Prevention of product degradation and protection from oxidation
- – Protection against contact and contamination
Structure – PA/PE/PA/PE – coextruded multilayer flexible film.
Characteristics – Easy cutting, non-shrinking film, Good oxygen barrier, Thermal treatment at 95° C/1h
|Heat sealing temperature||ºC||140 - 195ºC|
|O2 permeability cm3/m2. 24 h. bar (23ºC – 75% RH)||cc/m2 – 24 h-||~100|
|Water Vapour Permeability at 23ºC, 100% RH||g/(m2-24h.)||~2|
|Quality Management System||BRCGS Accredited|