We are one of the UK’s largest suppliers of vacuum packing products – supplying over 80 million vacuum pouches in 2016.
Vacuum packing is a method of storing food which can extend its life by up to five times. The packaging creates an airless environment to prevent food from spoiling.
We offer a comprehensive range of over 100 sizes of vacuum pouches, with features including:
- Various gauges / microns – 50mu, 65mu, 70mu, High Barrier 80mu and 90mu
- A wide range of clear and coloured pouches, including Blue Tint, Yellow Tint, Green Tint, Purple Tint, Black Tint and Clear Front with Black Tint Reverse
- Boilable up to 90ºC and are prefect for ‘Sous Vide’ cooking
- We offer a range of high puncture resistance bone guard pouches
- All our pouches are compatible with all commercial chamber vacuum packing machines, such as Henkelman, Multivac, Turbovac, Buffalo, Sammic, Univac, Vac Line and ProfiVac
Our Pouches Are Suitable For:
Long term storage of dry foods, such as:
Nuts, cereals, cured meats, cheese, smoked fish, coffee, crisps.
Short term storage of fresh foods, such as:
Vegetables, meats, liquids i.e. soups
Preventing freezer burn by shielding food from exposure to the cold, dry air. Freezer burn occurs when the surface of frozen food becomes dehydrated, leading to a leathery appearance and an impaired flavour.
Food Grade Vacuum Pouches
Our vacuum pouches are BPA free and are made from PA/PE/PA/PE coextruded multilayer flexible film.
They have been third-party tested and verified to be free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), Lead and any Phthalates; are heat resistant and can be used for Sous Vide cooking up to 90°C.
Our vacuum pouches are remarkably resistant, do not allow oxygen to penetrate and guarantee excellent sealing results. The length of your vacuum packers sealing bar dictates the maximum size of bag you can vacuum seal.