Polythene Packaging Bags
Our low-cost polythene packaging bags are 100% recyclable and are manufactured to food grade standards.
Often referred to as polybags, they are a cost-effective packaging solution made from high-clarity light-weight polythene.
We supply a wide range of clear polythene bags varying in width from 6″ wide (50mm) to 48″ (1220mm). Our polybags are stocked in multiple thicknesses – 120 Gauge / 30 Micron for light duty use, 250 Gauge / 62.5 Micron for medium duty use, and 500 Gauge / 125 Micron for heavy duty use.
- Light Duty – 120 gauge (30 micron) for protection against dirt, dust and moisture
- Non-toxic polythene can be used as food packaging as well as a wide range of applications
- Suitable for use with heat sealing machines
- Food Grade Approved
- Made from 100% Recyclable Polythene Material
- All our polybags are manufactured in the UK to ISO9001:2000 Quality Standards
- All bags that are 250 gauge or thicker are manufactured end weld (seal at the base of the bag with a 6mm skirt) thinner sizes will be either end weld or side weld (seal at the side of the bag with no skirt). Please note that the length of end weld bags is measured end-to-end, inclusive of the bottom skirt.
Order now from our online shop
Medium Size Polybags
from 152 – 254mm wide (various thicknesses)
from 381 – 610mm wide (various thicknesses)
Extra Large Polybags
from 762 – 1219mm wide (various thicknesses)
Delivery and Despatch Information
Please note we currently do not ship to Northern Ireland, if you would like to place an order from Northern Ireland please contact us.
Standard delivery is £8 or free on orders over £100 (this is not applicable on Vacuum Packers, delivery on all Vacuum Packers are £65 - £85, also certain areas within the UK may be charged at a different rate due to location), we aim to process and dispatch all orders the same day, with them being delivered the next day if ordered before 12pm. For small orders we use UK Mail, allowing us to track the whereabouts of your items along with an estimation of when your package will be delivered, we can also provide these tracking details for you to keep up-to-date on the progress of your order. For larger orders we use a freight company who also deliver on a next day basis for orders placed before 2pm, as with smaller orders we can provide tracking information for you to keep track on your package. Prices on delivery are subject to change and may vary from that stated above dependent on location in the UK. All our prices our provided by our courier service and we ensure we aim to give you the best price on delivery available.