200 x 250 65mu Vacuum Pouch (Qty x1000)
£23.64 + VAT
Our 65 Micron Vacuum Pouches have excellent clarity, they are very strong and durable and you won’t find any better prices on the internet or otherwise than our prices, they can also be used for sous vide in a water bath up to 98 degrees. Our vacuum pouches can also be used for storage of fresh foods including, vegetables, meats and liquids. Lastly our vacuum pouches can be used for storage of frozen foods, our pouches prevent freezer burn by shielding food from the surface of the cold, dry air.
Please note: Our pouches are only for use with chamber type machines i.e. henkelman, multivac, vc999, turbovac etc., not JML or food saver machines, if you are unsure please call us on 0161 797 2222.
Vacuum packing is a method of storing food which can extend its life by up to five times. The packaging creates an airless environment to prevent food from spoiling.
This is achieved by:
- Preventing the growth of microorganisms
- Removing atmospheric oxygen
- Limiting the growth of aerobic bacteria or fungi
- Preventing the evaporation of volatile components
We offer a comprehensive range of over 100 sizes of vacuum pouches, with features including:
- Tinted Vacuum Pouches – Clear, Blue Tint, Black Tint, Yellow Tint, Green Tint, Purple Tint.
- Various Thickness Pouches – we stock 50 micron, 65 micron, 70 micron, High Barrier 80 micron and 90 micron.
- Tubular pouches
- Our vacuum pouches are cookable up to 90ºC and suitable for ‘Sous Vide’ cooking.
- High puncture resistance bone guard pouches